101 Wilshire Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Nightly Rates: ( 279.00 - 469.00 )
Located on Wilshire Boulevard between Ocean Ave and 2nd Avenue, just north of the Santa Monica Pier, The Fairmont Miramar Hotel Santa Monica sits atop the scenic bluffs of Santa Monica Beach, with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. It is comprised of a main building, a tower with 10 floors and a selection of single and double story bungalows. The closest convention centre is in downtown Los Angeles, 12 miles away. The hotel was originally built as a private mansion in 1898 and soon became known throughout the country as the "White House of the West" due to the constant stream of congressional visitors and celebrities of the time. The property opened its doors as a hotel in 1921. Today, the historic buildings and meticulously kept grounds have overlooked the Pacific Ocean for over a century and after a $14 million-dollar renovation in 2002, the Miramar has recaptured the glory of her past as a celebrated Santa Monica landmark.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3pm
· Check out time is 12pm
· Time Zone is Pacific Standard Time
· Opened in Completed as a mansion in 1898 and opened as a Hotel in 1921, The Fairmont Miramar Santa Monica began its long career as a luxury Hotel.
· Renovated in A $14 million renovation project which included the hotel lobby and all guest rooms in the Ocean Tower and Palisades Building was completed in 2002.
· 302 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 10 floors.
Head East on Century Boulevard Take the 405 San Diego Freeway North Transfer to the 10 Santa Monica Freeway West Exit at 4th & 5th Street Exit, turn Right 4th St (heading North) Make a Left Turn on Wilshire Boulevard (heading West) Just past 2nd St, the Miramar will be on the right side
Head North on Sepulveda Boulevard (Hwy #1) Bearing Left, the Left 2 lanes become Lincoln Boulevard (#1) North Proceed North on Lincoln Boulevard through Marina del Rey for about 7 miles Make a left turn on Wilshire Boulevard (heading West) for approx. 7 blocks Just past 2nd St, the Miramar will be on the Right side
- The Miramar Hotel, one of the most beautiful locations in Southern California, is situated on the site of the mansion of Senator John P. Jones of Nevada -- it was the magnificent view of the Pacific that led Senator Jones to name his estate "Miramar" (Spanish for "view of the sea") thus establishing the hotel?s name as part of the early tradition of the entire Santa Monica Bay Area. - Located 8 Miles (13km) from the Los Angeles Intl Airport- Downtown Los Angeles 13 Miles (21km)- Beverly Hills 7 Miles (11km)- Disneyland 45miles (73km)- 18 Miles (29km) from Universal Studios- .5 Miles from Venice Beach- Hollywood 12 Miles (19Km)- Mailbu 8 miles (13km)
The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is located 8 miles (13km) away. Approx 25-30min driving.
All reservations must be guaranteed to a Credit Card
Cancellations must be received 24hrs hours prior to the day of arrival. GROUP CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation must be received 72hrs prior to the day of arrival.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in this award-winning restaurant. The Grille serves the latest in California continental cuisine in a casually elegant setting. Guests can watch the excitement in the open kitchen or dine al fresco on the patio, while the culinary team combines the freshest regional ingredients with seasonings and culinary techniques from around the world. Don't forget to join us Sundays for our lavish champagne brunch buffet.Dress Code: Smart casualReservations: recommended, call (310) 319-3111In-Room Dining
Available 24 hours. The In-Room Dining Department will cater to your every desire, whether it be a full-course meal, a light snack, or a simple cocktail.Lobby Lounge/Koi Pond Lounge
The intimate Koi Pond Lounge/Lobby Bar offers indoor or outdoor seating (weather dependant). Overlooking the Koi fishpond and waterfall, it is an ideal place to rendezvous with associates and friends. It serves perfectly mixed cocktails, premium pours, imported and domestic beers, and wine by the glass and a light menu. Cappuccino and espresso are also available. The nightly cocktail and hors d'oeuvres hour features a jazz pianist. ***Hours of Operation: 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Weekdays11:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Weekends*** Dress Code: Casual, Reservations are not required
20,000 sq. ft. total indoor function space - 11 meeting rooms. Starlight Ballroom - Largest Ballroom in Santa Monica - seats 600 for banquets, 800 for receptions, and 900 in theatre style seating. Outdoor area available for banquets - featuring waterfalls, Koi pond, and flowering gardens. Two Ballrooms and two boardrooms - Including the Jones Library with outdoor patio.Convention Centre
convention centre is in downtown Los Angeles, 14 miles away.
- *** MALIBU COUNTRY CLUB Private Course 901 Encinal Canyon Rd., Malibu Tel: 818-889-6680 Shoes, clubs & locker rental are available Directions: Right on Wilshire Blvd; right on Ocean Ave; left on the California Incline; right on Pacific Coast highway; right on Kanan Dume Rd.; the entrance will be on your right Approx. travel time is 45 min. by car, or 8 min by Helicopter. Please arrive 20 min prior to your T-time for check in. *** PELICAN HILL GOLF CLUB Pelican Hill Golf Club (Private Course) 22651 Pelican Hill Rd South in Newport Beach Tel: 949-760-0707 Shoes are available for purchase only; no rental of shoes. Golf club rentals available (1 set of clubs is required for each golfer). Lockers are available at no extra charge. Directions: Left on Wilshire; right on Lincoln; 10 East Fwy to 405 South wy to 73 South Fwy; exit the 73 Fwy at McArthur Blvd & turn right onto McArthur; left on Pacific Coast Hwy; up 1 & ? miles to Newport Coast and turn left; at Pelican Hill, the 1st light, turn left; the entrance is on your right. Approx. travel time is 1 hour by car, or 12 min by Helicopter. Please arrive 20 min prior to your T-time for check in. *** RANCHO PARK Rancho Park (Public Course) 10460 West Pico Blvd in West Los Angeles Tel: 310-838-7373 or 839-4374. Cart and golf club rentals are available Directions: Left on Wilshire; right onto Lincoln; left on Pico; go up Pico under the 10Fwy & under the 405 Fwy; entrance is on your right. Approx. travel time is 20 min. No reservations are available at this course without a city pass. Guests are, however, welcome to come play on a 1st come, 1st served basis. Wait time can vary from 20 min. to 1? hours. *** SHERATON INDUSTRY HILLS GOLD COURSE Public Golf Course 1 Industry Hills Pkwy in the City of Industry Tel: 626-965-0861 Directions: Left on Wilshire; Right on Lincoln; 10 East Freeway to 60 East Freeway; Exit 60 East at Azusa North; Course is shortly after Valley Blvd on the right-hand side. Approx. travel time is 50 min by car, or 10 min by Helicopter.Tennis - Christain Reid Tennis Club
The Christain Reid Tennis Club is located 7 blocks from the hotel or approximately a 10-minute walk. Tel: (310) 394-6011
Pacific Park at the Santa Monica pier is a 10 minute walk or 2-minute cab rideAngels Attic Museum
Features Antique Dollhouses, miniatures, dolls, etc. 15min walk or 5min taxi ride Phone: 310-394-8331Avenue of the Stars
About 25 minute drive from the hotel.
- Malibu Beach10 miles away from the hotel- Santa Monica Beach and PierThe Santa Monica Beach is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.- Venice Beach3 miles south of The Fairmont Miramar Hotel Santa Monica- Muscle Beach VeniceA section of Venice Beach and is located three miles south of The Fairmont Miramar Hotel Santa Monica. - Newport BeachDistance is 51 miles. Approx. 1 hour driving timeBeverley Hills/Rodeo Drive
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel Santa Monica is a 45-minute drive away from Disneyland.Getty Museum
20min driveMGM Studio Store
Approx 10minMontana Avenue
Upscale boutiques & stores - 5 minute cab, 20 minute walk.Third Street Promenade / Santa Monica Place
Restaurants, shops, caf?s.Universal Studios Hollywood