345 Stockton Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Nightly Rates: ( 159.00 - 221.50 )
The Grand Hyatt San Francisco is a luxury hotel located on historic Union Square. The hotel is a traveler's delight with cable cars, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, the theatre district, financial district and Moscone Center all within walking distance. Grandviews, located 36 stories above Union Square, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mezzanine Caf? serves continental breakfast, cappuccino's latte's and light snacks. Full services Les Clef d'Or Concierge Staff, Executive Business Center and a complimentary health club. Grandviews specializes in eclectic California cuisine served with a generous view of the city and bay. The only view restaurant in the city open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Business PlanTM, Gold Passport?, Regency Club? & Penthouse levels are available.
For reservations, room rates and availability, click the Reservations icon above. To speak with a Hyatt representative personally, call (800) 633-7313. If calling from outside the US, obtain international reservation numbers at www.hyatt.com/hotel_reservations/reservations_numbers.html.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3PM
· Check out time is 12PM
· Time Zone is Pacific
· Opened in 1973
· Renovated in 1999
· 685 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 36 floors.
* Take US 101 North toward Bay Bridge* Take 4th Street Exit one block to 3rd Street* Turn left on 3rd Street* Take 3rd Street to Sutter Street and turn left* Stay on Sutter Street to Stockton Street and turn left* Hotel is located on the right side of Stockton Street
* Take 80 East* Take the Fremont Street Exit (on the right)* Go one-half block on Fremont Street then turn left on Howard Street * Turn right onto Third Street and cross Market Street. (Street name changes to Kearny Street)* Take Kearny two blocks to Sutter Street and turn left* Take Sutter Street to Stockton Street and turn left* The hotel is located on the right side of Stockton Street
* 4 blocks from the Moscone Convention Center* 20 miles from Oakland International Airport* 15 miles from San Francisco International Airport* Nearby Oakland, Burlingame, Sausalito and Tiburon
San Francisco International, Oakland International
A credit card guarantee is required to complete a reservation. Your credit card will be charged if cancellation policies are not correctly followed. The amount charged may equal the cost of 1 (one) or more nights plus applicable taxes.
Cancellation policies vary based on day of arrival. When making reservations, please read the rate rules given immediately after selecting a specific rate. Policies are provided before the reservation is complete.
This dynamic new rooftop restaurant offers spectacular views, tantalizing cuisine and casual elegance. With magnificent windows framing the restaurant, every table offers breathtaking views of the Golden Gate, North Beach, Chinatown and more. Spectacular views complemented by signature cuisine make this a perfect place to enjoy a leisurely breakfast, lunch, or treasure a romantic dinner in the heart of the city. Open daily for breakfast and lunch from 6:30am - 3:00pm, dinner from 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
Nestled atop the 36th floor, offers refreshing drinks complemented by soft-contemporary live entertainment five nights a week. Grandviews is a perfect way to begin an evening on the town or end the night on a high note. Open daily 11:30 am to 11:00 pm
The Grand Hyatt San Francisco provides more than 22,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. All meeting rooms feature individual controls for heat, sound, music, air conditioning, telephone and multiple electrical/microphone outlets.
Seats up to 760 for banquets and 1,000 for meetings.
Accommodate smaller size groups from 10 to 50 attendees.
The unique 70-seat Conference Theatre offers a schoolroom setting with plush leather executive chairs, comfortable table top stations and individually controlled lighting at each seat.
* 3,500 sq. ft. of prefunction space* 14,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space* Portable walls provide 14 meeting rooms on 2 levels easily accessible to the lobby* Rooftop banquet rooms offer panoramic views of San Francisco* Executive boardrooms on the second level accommodate small meetings or events* Teleconferencing capabilities* Freight elevator capacity 10,000 lbs; size 10' x 19' x 8'
* Complimentary health club* Hiking and boating nearby* Golf at Harding Park, Lincoln, Half Moon Bay, Peacock Gap, San Geranamo and Chardonnay* Sports -- San Francisco Giants and Oakland A's baseball teams; San Francisco 49ers football; Golden State Warriors basketball team* Camp Hyatt?
The Grand Hyatt San Francisco is located on Union Square in the heart of the shopping and theater district. Within walking distance to cable cars, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and the financial district.Cable Cars
San Francisco's most famous attraction. Great transportation to all the fun and excitement of Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39. Fare: $2. Located on Powell Street and California Street.Carmel and Monterey
A beautiful three hour coastal drive south along California's scenic Highway 1. Noted for its many shops, restaurants, boutiques and resorts. Also one of California's best golf locations.Chinatown
One of the largest Chinese districts in the country. Walk down Grant Avenue and immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of China. Restaurants and gift shops abound. Along Grant Avenue between Bush and Columbus.Exploratorium
"Hands on" science and humanities museum where children participate in various projects and experiments. On Bay and Lyon Street in the Palace of Fine Arts.Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39
One of San Francisco's biggest tourist attractions. Filled with shopping, restaurants, galleries and street artists. Located on San Francisco's famous waterfront.Golden Gate Park
Large public park with many attractions such as California Academy of Sciences, De Young Museum, Strybing Aboretum and the Japanese Tea Garden.Napa and Sonoma Valley
Take a self-guided or a bus tour of the famous California wine region. See various wineries and vineyards with tasting along the way. There are many great restaurants and picnic locations.Red and White Fleet
The Red and White Fleet offers bay cruises and Alcatraz tours. The bay cruise is a 1-1/4 hour excursion around the bay traveling under both the Golden Gate and the Bay Bridges. The Alcatraz tour is a self-guided audio tour of the prison. Either trip is a great way to see the spectacular San Francisco skyline.San Francisco Zoo
Sloat and Great Highway.Sausalito/Tiburon
Quaint harbor towns with many boutiques and galleries as well as some of the best restaurants in the area. Easily accessible by ferry or car. Spectacular views of the San Francisco skyline.