2820 Hotel Avenue
Huntington, IN 46750
Nightly Rates: ( 69.00 - 69.00 )
Indoor Heated Pool Whirlpool Exercise Facilities Meeting Room Whirlpool Suites Available Complimentary Newspaper in Lobby AAA Three Diamond Rated Non-Smoking Rooms Available Dry Cleaning Service Nearby, over 20,000 acres of land have been set aside for State Parks which offer Hiking, Boating, and Biking. Pets Allowed
Indicative rates for search purposes only, check for specific rate when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 03:00 PM
· Check out time is 12:00 PM
· Time Zone is EST
· Opened in 1997
· 62 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 2 floors.
Take US 24 West To Huntington. Follow bypass 24 splits around Huntington to SR N.Turn right on 5N turn left on (Hauenstein RD). Take a right on Hotel Ave. We are on the left.
Take I-69 to exit 78. At the bottom of the exit take a left on SR 5NFollow route through Huntington.Watch sign carefully for downtown Huntington.Cross over US 24. Turn Left at the next light (Hauenstein Rd). turn rt at Hotel. We are on left
69 South to Exit 102 (24 West).Take US24 West to Huntington.Follow bypass 24 around Huntington to SR5 N. Left on Hauenstein Rd.Turn right on Hotel Ave,we are on left.
Follow US 24 East to Huntington to intersection 9. Turn left,at the top of the hill,Flaxmill Rd turn left. Follow road through industrial park to 4 way stop.Turn right at stop.Turn left on Hotel Ave,we are on left.
Turn left when leaving Baer Field on Fergunson Rd. Turn left at Indianapolis Rd. (stoplight) Take 469 bypass to I-69 Interchange At I-69 Interchange, continue west on LaFayette Center Rd. Turn Left at US 24 Roanoke Approximately 8 miles to left bypass 24 to SR5. Turn right on 5N,turn left on Hauenstein Rd, turn right on Hotel Ave.We are on left.
All reservations made via the Internet require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Some reservations may require a credit card deposit.
Cancellation penalties may apply if cancelled after the policy deadline. Please review the reservation details before confirming your reservation as policies vary.
Applebee's Bob Evans King's Garden Country Post Inn Wendy's Long John Silver Pizza Hut PonderosaArea restaurants
* Apple Bee's * Arby's * B-K Drive * Baxter's Restaurant * Bob Evans Farms Restaurant * Burger King * Country Post Inn * East of Chicago Pizza* Dairy Queen * Family Table Restaurant * Filling Station Restaurant * George's Dog House * Great Wall Chinese Restaurant * Hardee's * Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant * Hoosier Drive-In * Hot 'n Now Hamburgers * Jeff's Place * KFC * Little Caesars Pizza * Long John Silver's * Mc Donald?s * Myers Ice Cream * Nick's Country Cafe * Nick's Kitchen * Paesan's Pizza To Go * Papa John's Pizza * Penguin Point * Pizza Hut * Pizza Junction * Ponderosa Steak House * Richards Restaurant * Second Generation Family * Silver Moon Saloon * Subway Sandwiches & Salads * Taco Bell * Tasty Pizza * Wendy's * Working's Restaurant * You Name It * Your Way Cafe * Z-Place Pizza
Applebee's Bob Evans King's Garden Country Post Inn Wendy's Long John Silver Pizza Hut Ponderosa
Our hotel offers a well-appointed meeting room with seating capacity for 25 - 30 people. Standard features included in the cost of the meeting room are: Overhead Projector, Flip Charts, Easels, Pens, Pads, and Water Service. Other services available at an additional charge are: Continental Breakfast served in the meeting roomCatered lunch served in the meeting room or by the poolCoffee and snacks serviceMeeting Room
* Huntington 7 Theatre (next door) * Downtown Huntington (2 miles) * Dan Quayle Center & Museum (1 mile) * Forks of the Wabash Historic Park (2 miles) * Fort Wayne 20 miles * Pulse Opera House * Huntington College 1 mile * Merillat Centre for the Arts * J. Edward Roush Lake Huntington Reservoir * Salamonie Reservoir * Salamonie River State Forest * Salamonie Nature Center * Northpoint Business Park * Commercial Road Industrial Park (1/2 mile) * Riverforks Industrial Park (2 miles)
* Northpoint Business Park * Commercial Road Industrial Park (1/2 mile) * Riverforks Industrial Park (2 miles)