500 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Nightly Rates: ( 109.00 - 219.00 )
The 1,110 room Sheraton New Orleans is pleased to announce that the hotel is the first fully operational, full-service hotel to reopen in the city of New Orleans. We feel confident your stay will be a comfortable one, providing you with all of the quality amenities you've come to expect from the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, including breakfast, lunch and dinner in our own Roux Bistro, room service, Starbucks coffee store and a fitness center. New Orleans is back and the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is waiting to welcome you!The French capital of the New World, New Orleans exhibits the special charm of a unique, world-class destination. Inspired by the vitality and elegance of this historic city, the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel puts you in the heart of the Crescent City's business, entertainment, dining, and nightlife. Offering splendidly refurbished tasteful accommodations, gracious service, and progressive business technology - we are the city's premier convention hotel. Our attentive and friendly staff is waiting to pamper you with gracious Southern hospitality in a style uniquely New Orleans.Our superb location places us on historic Canal Street, bordering the French Quarter, just steps away from the Mississippi River, Harrah's Casino, the Aquarium of the Americas, the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, the Superdome, world-class shopping, entertainment, award-winning restaurants, and much, much more. Walk out of our front door and onto the most celebrated parade route in the world or cross the street and step into the legendary French Quarter where Mardi Gras is more than an event - it's a way of life!Special ConditionPlease note that all guests are required to pay their own hotel charges and cannot expect FEMA to pay their bill. Please contact FEMA at www.fema.gov if you have any questions regarding this policy.
Actual rates may vary depending on availability and season.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3 PM
· Check out time is 12 Noon
· Time Zone is Central Standard Time
· Opened in 1982
· Renovated in 2002
· 1110 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 49 floors.
Take Interstate 10 East to the New Orleans Business District. Continue on to the Poydras Street Exit. Continue down Poydras Street to Camp Street. Turn left on Camp Street. Go 3 blocks and the hotel will be on the right side on the corner of Camp and Canal.
From the Causeway exit, take Interstate 10 East to the New Orleans Business District. Continue to the Poydras Street exit. Follow Poydras Street for approximately 8 blocks and turn left on Camp Street. Continue on Camp Street for approximately 3 blocks. The hotel will be on the right.
Take Highway 90 to the Westbank Expressway. Proceed on the Westbank Expressway to the Crescent City Connection (approximately 10 miles). From the right lane, exit at Camp Street (8 red lights). Turn right on Canal Street.
Take Interstate 10 West to the Canal Street Exit. Turn right on Canal Street and the hotel is about 10 blocks down on the right side (at the corner of Camp Street).
Nearby Airport: * Lakefront Airport - 10 Miles* Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - 15 MilesNearby Cities:* Gretna - 5 Miles* Harvey - 8 Miles* Metarie - 8 Miles* Belle Chasse - 9 Miles* Marrero - 10 Miles* Kenner - 13 Miles* Avondale - 14 Miles* Chalmette - 15 Miles* La Place - 15 Miles* Norco - 17 Miles* Destrehan - 18 Miles* Reserve - 20 Miles* Slidell - 25 Miles* Ponchatoula - 30 Miles* Gonzales - 35 Miles* Hammond - 45 Miles* Mandeville - 50 Miles* Thibodaux - 50 Miles
Lakefront Airport - 10 Miles; Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - 15 Miles
Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations.
The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.
* French Quarter - 0.1 mi/0.1 km * Harrah's Casino - 0.1 mi/0.2 km * Mississippi River - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * The Shops at Canal Place - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * Riverwalk Shopping - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * House of Blues - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * Aquarium of the Americas - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * Saenger Theater - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Mike Anderson's Seafood Restaurant - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Court of Two Sisters - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Arnaud's - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Louisiana State Museum - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Brenann's - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Ripley's Believe It or Not - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Galatoire's - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Preservation Hall - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Pat O' Brien's - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 0.5 mi/0.8 km * Peristyle - 0.6 mi/1.0 km * D Day Museum - 0.6 mi/1.0 km * French Market - 0.6 mi/1.0 km * Emeril's - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * New Orleans Arena - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Snug Harbor - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Louisiana Superdome - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Mardi Gras World - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Commander's Palace - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Lakewood Country Club - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Tipitina's - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Louisiana Children's Museum - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * City Park Golf Course - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * New Orleans Museum of Art - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Ogden Museum - 4.0 mi/6.4 km * New Orleans Hornets - 4.0 mi/6.4 km * Tulane University - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * Loyola University - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * Audubon Zoo - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * Kingfish Boxing - 10.0 mi/16.1 km * Lakeside Shopping Place - 10.0 mi/16.1 km * University of New Orleans - 12.0 mi/19.3 km * English Turn Golf Course - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * Dillard University - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * Esplanade Mall - 16.0 mi/25.8 km * Jean Lafitte Swamp Tours - 20.0 mi/32.2 km * Beau Rivage Resort - 60.0 mi/96.6 km * Biloxi, MS - 75.0 mi/120.7 kmLocal Corporate Offices
* ChevronTexaco Corporation - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * Bank One - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * Texaco - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Court of Appeals - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Entergy Corporation - 0.8 mi/1.2 km * Charity Hospital - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Freeport McMoran - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * ExxonMobil - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Proctor & Gamble - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Memorial Medical Center - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Touro Infirmary - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * East Jefferson Hospital - 10.0 mi/16.1 km