7 Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Nightly Rates: ( 129.00 - 129.00 )
The Sheraton Station Square Hotel - Pittsburgh's only riverfront hotel - is situated just steps away from downtown corporate and retail centers. Located in renowned Station Square, the Sheraton is adjacent to over 30 shops, restaurants and nightclubs. The Station Square Dock of the Gateway Clipper Fleet - a collection of America's premier riverboats offering sightseeing, dining and dancing cruises along Pittsburgh's three rivers - is also only a short walk from the hotel.
Actual rates may vary depending upon availability and season
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3 PM
· Check out time is 12 Noon
· Time Zone is Eastern Standard Time
· Opened in 1981
· Renovated in 2001
· 399 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 14 floors.
Take 60 South (Pittsburgh) to Interstate 279 North to Exit 5-C. Bear right and continue for approximately one mile. At the second light, turn right onto Carson Street (837). The hotel is approximately 1.5 miles on the left.
Take Interstate 79 South to I-279 South to Fort Pitt Bridge. Stay in the far right lane and exit 5-C (just before the tunnel). This will put you on Carson Street. (Route 837). Turn right at the first light and follow the access road to the hotel.
Take Route 79 North to I-279 North (Pittsburgh). Take Exit 5-C (West End) and bear to the right. Continue for approximately one mile and at the second light, turn right onto Carson Street (837). The hotel is approximately 1.5 miles on the left.
Take Interstate 376 West to the Grant Street Exit (1C). Turn left at the first light onto Fort Pitt Boulevard. Stay in the left lane and go one block to Smithfield Street. Turn left at the light onto the Smithfield Street Bridge, and the Station Square entrance is at the end of the bridge.
Nearby Airports: * Allegheny County Airport - 12 Miles * Pittsburgh International Airport - 20 MilesNearby Cities: * Greentree - 3 Miles* McKees Rocks - 5 Miles* Mt. Lebanon - 5 Miles* Oakland - 7 Miles* Allison Park - 9 Miles* Penn Hills - 9 Miles* Bethel Park - 10 Miles* Dakmont - 10 Miles* Fox Chapel - 10 Miles* Oakmont - 10 Miles* Monroesville - 11 Miles* Coraopolis - 12 Miles* New Kensington - 14 Miles* Swickley - 14 Miles* Warrendale - 15 Miles* Wexford - 15 Miles* Irwin - 22 Miles* Greensburg - 30 Miles
Allegheny County Airport - 12 Miles; Pittsburgh International Airport - 20 Miles
Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations
The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.
* Gateway Clipper Fleet - 0.1 mi/0.1 km * Monongahela Incline - 0.1 mi/0.1 km * Station Square Gallery - 0.1 mi/0.1 km * Benedum Center for Performing Arts - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Heinz Hall For The Performing Arts - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Point State Park - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Duquesne Incline - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Mt. Washington (Grandview Avenue View) - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Carnegie Science Center - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Point Park College - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * PNC Park - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * David L. Lawrence Convention Center - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Duquesne University - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Civic Arena - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Heinz Field - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Carnegie Mellon University - 6.0 mi/9.7 km * University of Pittsburgh - 6.0 mi/9.7 km * Sandcastle - 11.0 mi/17.7 km * Pittsburgh Zoo - 12.0 mi/19.3 km * Kennywood Amusement Park - 15.0 mi/24.1 km * Coca-Cola Star Lake Amphitheatre - 30.0 mi/48.3 kmLocal Corporate Offices
* USX - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Mellon Bank - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * PPG Industries - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Westinghouse Electric Corporation - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * H J Heinz Company - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * PNC Bank - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * IBM - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Duquesne Light Company - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * AT&T - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Mercy Hospital - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Allegheny General Hospital - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Presbyterian Medical Center of Philadelphia - 6.0 mi/9.7 km