1501 Veterans Blvd.
Kenner, LA 70062
Nightly Rates: ( 160.00 - 186.67 )
Our newly built hotel is just one mile from New Orleans International Airport Take our complimentary airport shuttle to our property, where we specialize in business travel accommodations and service Hotel is located 20 minutes from New Orleans proper and the French Quarter Attractions include fine dining, shopping, cultural sites, and casino gambling Our guest rooms have luxurious home-like appointments seldom found in mid-priced hotels and business amenities like high-speed Internet access Our commitment to detail makes Make Wingate Inn - New Orleans Airport the business travelers choice for first and repeat stays
Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 03:00 PM
· Check out time is 12:00 PM
· Time Zone is CST
· Opened in 2000
· 102 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 6 floors.
Take I-55 South to I-10 East to Exit 223 Williams Blvd. Turn right onto Williams Blvd. Turn right at the 1st light onto Veteran's Blvd. Make a U-turn at 2nd light to property on right hand side.
Take Hwy 90 North to I-310 North to I-10 East Exit 223 Williams Blvd. Take a right on Williams Blvd. and turn right at the 1st light onto Veteran's Blvd. Make a U-turn at 2nd light to property on right hand side.
Exit I-10 at Williams Blvd South. Go to 2nd light and turn right onto Veterans Blvd. Make a U-turn at 2nd light to property on right hand side.
Exit I-10 at Williams Blvd. Turn right at light (Williams Blvd). Go to 2nd light and turn right onto Veterans Blvd. Make a U-turn at 2nd light to property on right hand side.
Get on airport access road then take first exit, Veterans Blvd. Turn left. Make a U-turn at 1st light.
New Orleans International Airport
All reservations made via the Internet require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Some reservations may require a credit card deposit.
Reservation(s) must be cancelled by 6 PM, day of arrival.
* Jazz Seafood * Brick Oven Cafe' * Messina'sWithin driving distance
* Olive Garden * Chili's * Lonestar Steak House
* Free copies, faxes and printing at 24/7 self-serve business center * Meeting space: * Lakeside Meeting Room: seats 60 people * Riverside Board Room: seats 10 around an executive conference table * High Speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
* Esplanada Mall * Treasure Chest Riverboat Casino * Rivertown * Mardi Gras Museum * Louisiana Toy Train Museum * Saints Hall of Fame * Fine Art Gallery * Pontchartrain Convention Center * New Orleans French Quarter (20 minutes to fine dining, shopping, and cultural sites)