2000 S Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Nightly Rates: ( 129.99 - 2,000.00 )
Welcome to Stratosphere Las Vegas Hotel and Casino and one of the best values on the Las Vegas Strip. From exciting casino action and luxury accommodations, to fine dining and fun entertainment, to the worlds most insane thrill rides. Stratosphere Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is the one place that you can?t miss - literally.The 1,149-foot Stratosphere Tower is a true Las Vegas Landmark and home to some of the worlds most original attractions. The Stratosphere thrill rides are the worlds four tallest -the Big Shot, High Roller Coaster, X-Scream and the new Insanity - our scariest yet! If a culinary adventure is more your style, try the 360 degree rotating Top of the World Restaurant and Lounge. And for you lovebirds, the Chapel in the Clouds, over 100 stories above Las Vegas, is an ideal place to tie the knot or renew your vows.As for entertainment on the ground level, we have got three outstanding production shows -American Superstars celebrity tribute, Viva Las Vegas afternoon variety show and Bite, the vampire-themed adult revue. Take a stroll through our Tower Shops retail mall or spend the day at Roni Josef International Salon and Spa. At night, check out the variety of live music and entertainment all over the property. Then relax in one of our newly refurbished rooms or suites. It wont take you long to discover why Stratosphere Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is the best value on the Las Vegas Strip.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3 PM
· Check out time is 11 AM
· Time Zone is PST, GMT -8
· Opened in * Property built in 1995* New towers in 2000 and 2001
· 2444 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 24 floors.
Travel north on Paradise Road. Turn left on Sahara Avenue then turn right on Las Vegas Boulevard and the Stratosphere is located 1 block north on the left hand side.
The Stratosphere Hotel and Casino is located at the top of the Las Vegas strip approximately 4 ½ miles from McCarran International Airport.
Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS)
All reservations require a 1 night deposit by valid credit card with expiry date.
Thru the Internet site where your reservations were booked, cancellations must be made 2 days prior to local check-in to avoid a 1 night cancellation and/or no-show charge.
Located on-site.* The all new fun and faabulous 50,s diner* Serving lunch and dinnerLucky's Cafe
Evening and breakfast dining in a vintage Vegas setting.Stratosphere Buffet
The Stratosphere Buffet allows you to experience a trip around the world. Offerings include carving station, an Asian wok station, an international food station, an American bounty station, a rotisserie station and a dessert bar. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.Top of the World Restaurant
The Top of the World Restaurant is a 360-seat revolving restaurant that is more than 800 feet above the Las Vegas strip. The menu features prime rib, fresh fish, signature dishes and an extensive wine list. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dinner reservations are required.Felinis
Mouth-watering pasta, seafood and chicken in a true old-world setting. Serving dinner.Lounges On-site
Images Cabaret* Lounge featuring live entertainment nightly.Oasis Bar* Oasis Bar is an intimate, tropical-themed lounge.Top of the World Lounge* The Top of the World Cocktail Lounge is located directly above the Top of the World Restaurant and offers the same spectacular view with seating for up to 220 people.
* Resort style pool, large spa bar, poolside snackshop seasonal.* Casino* Sightseeing tours* Rollercoaster* Arcade* Health Club* Shopping* Historical Audio Tour* The tower features "Big Shot" and "High Roller", exciting thrill rides, 1149 square feet in size.* Insanity - thrill ride
* Fashion Show Mall - 3 miles/5km north* Cashman Center - 4 miles/7km north* Hard Rock Center - 4 miles/7km north* Hoover Dam - 30 miles/50km north* Lake Mead - 25 miles/42km north* Wet and Wild - 0 miles/km north* UNLV - 5 miles/9km north* University Medical Center - 5 miles/9km east* Sunrise Hospital - 5 miles/9km west* Las Vegas Speedway - 15 miles/27km southwest* Red Rock Canyon - 15 miles/27km east* Mt Charleston - 30 miles/50km east* Thomas and Mack - 5 miles/9km north* Las Vegas Premium Outlet Shops - 1 mile/2km southCorporate Locations Nearby
* Sands Expo Center - 3 miles/5km north* LV Convention Center - 1 mile/2km north* MGM Grand - 4 miles/7km north