400 Spring Street
Seattle, WA 98104
Nightly Rates: ( 89.00 - 235.00 )
Stay where the cool people stay, in the heart of downtown next to the new Seattle Public Library, near all the best shopping and sightseeing, theatres, restaurants and "in" martini bars, without paying the high prices. The Executive Pacific Plaza Hotel has all the pizzazz of these trendy boutique hotels at a fraction of the cost. Step outside and within minutes you are in Pike Place Market, Pacific Place Center, the Theatre and Art district and all that Seattle has to offer. The rooms, corridors are decorated in a hip Eurasian theme and the lobby is home to a cozy coffee shop. Stop by the concierge's desk and book a night on the town at one of the many fine restaurants nearby or catch a Mariners, Seahawks or Sonics game (depending on season) at one of the cities new sports stadiums. We celebrate 75 years of being a hotel by offering old world hospitality with all the conveniences of the 21st century. After a hard day of sightseeing or a night on the town slip into our award wining beds and dream of tomorrow and all it has to offer.Pets are allowed.Hotel Frequent Guest ProgramExecutive Rewards Program
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rates when making reservation.
· Canadian Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 4 PM
· Check out time is 11 AM
· Time Zone is PST, GMT -8
· Opened in 1928
· Renovated in 2003
· 156 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 8 floors.
Take Union Street exit, stay in left left until 5th Ave., turn left and get into right hand lane, enter Olympic Parking Garage located on the right at 5th and Seneca. Hotel is located on Spring between 4th and 5th.
Take Seneca, stay in left hand lane and turn left onto 5th. Olympic Parking Garage is right in front.
Take the James and Madison Streets exit and follow the ramp in to Madison Street and turn left. Follow Madison down the hill to 4th Avenue and turn right again.
Take the James and Columbia Streets exit turn right on Columbia to 4th Avenue. Continue for 3-4 blocks to Spring Street and turn right to the property.
Take I5 northbound towards Seattle. Take the Madison Street exit off the freeway and turn left(going over the freeway) stay on Madison to 4th Ave - turn right and then take first left on Spring. Hotel is on the left.
Central location in downtown Seattle, in the financial and shopping districts, easy walk to Pike Place Market, entertainment areas, a short distance Safeco Field, Sea Hawks Stadium and Exhibition Centre, waterfront and Old Town Pioneer Square.Nestled between the 'W' hotel and the Four Season hotel.
All arrivals must be guaranteed by valid credit card at time of booking.
Through the internet site where your reservation was made, cancellations must be made 24hrs prior to local check-in time to avoid a one night cancellation and/or no show charge.
* Located on-siteJasmine Asian Restaurant
* Open 1100-2300* contemporary asian cuisine
* With Swimming Pool* Located Nearby
* Space Needle - 1 mile north* Pike Place Market - 7 blocks west* Pioneer Square - 12 blocks south* Convention Centre - 6 blocks north* Safeco Field - 1 mile south* Seattle Aquarium - 4 blocks west* Qwest Field - 1 mile south* Victoria Ferry - 14 blocks west* Seattle Centre Monorail - 5 blocks north* Woodland Park Zoo - 5 miles north* Snoqualmie Falls - 30 miles east* Museum of Flight - 1 mile south* Art Museum - 2 blocks east* Seattle Public Library - 0 blocks east* Key Arena - .5 miles* Harborview Medical Center - 5 blocks* Swedish Hospital - 4 blocks* Virginia Mason Hospital - 4 blocks* International District - 10 blocks* University of Washington - 3 miles* Boeing - 7 miles* Microsoft - 10 miles* Pacific Place Shopping Center - 4 blocks* Westlake Shopping Center - 4 blocks* Paramount Theatre - 4 blocks* 5th Avenue Theatre - 1 block