14626 Big Basin Way
Saratoga, CA 95070
Nightly Rates: ( 89.50 - 214.50 )
Elegantly appointed rooms feature granite countertops and plantation shuttered bay windows which give each room the feel of an individual cottage. Some rooms have gas-log fireplaces, steam showers, jetted Roman tubs, massive Bob Timberlake furnishings lending a casual sumptuous environment. Just constructed individual bungalows allow guests to enjoy our country atmosphere on large private patios or relax beneath ancient oaks. Meander up the oak shaded brick path to a walk overlooking the Saratoga Village. Reminiscent of New England, yet 20 minutes from downtown San Jose.
Indicated rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 2PM
· Check out time is 11AM
· Time Zone is PST, GMT -8
· Opened in 1956-2002
· Renovated in 2001
· 25 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 2 floors.
Take 101 South towards San Jose to highway 85 -approx. 25 miles-. Turn right after exiting 85 (8 miles) onto DeAnza Blvd. Proceed south (right turn) on DeAnza 2.5 miles. Turn right onto Big Basin Way and proceed 0.3 miles to the Saratoga Oaks Lodge on left side of street.
Take Interstate 880 south towards Los Gatos/Santa Cruz to Hwy 85 north towards Mountain View -approx. 10 miles-. Proceed 3.3 miles to Saratoga Ave exit. Turn left and proceed west 1.9 miles on Saratoga Ave. to main traffic signal of Saratoga Village. Continue straight onto Big Basin Way and proceed 0.3 miles to the Lodge on the left side of the street.
Take Interstate 280 south (approx. 35 miles) to Hwy 85 south. Proceed south (right turn)on DeAnza 2.5 miles. Turn right onto Big Basin Way and proceed 0.3 miles to the Saratoga Oaks Lodge on left side of street.
At the western edge of the Santa Clara valley (Silicon Valley) 45 miles south of San Francisco at the foot of the Coastal mountain range. The village of Saratoga, known for its restaurants, unique shops and quaint atmosphere.
San Francisco (SFO)San Jose (SJC)Oakland (OAK)
All reservations require a guarantee by valid credit card with expiry date at time of booking, by valid credit card with expiry date.
Through the Internet site where your reservation was made, cancellations must be made 3 days prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night cancellation and/ or no show fee.
* Serving American Fare* Open 6PM-10PM* Located nearby propertyViaggio
* Serving Continental Fare* Open 5PM-10PM* Located nearby propertyThe Basin
* Serving American Fare* Open 5PM-10PM* Located nearby propertyBangkok Palace
* Serving Thai Fare* Open 5PM-10PM* Located nearby propertyBella Saratoga
* Serving Continental Fare* Open 11AM-10PM* Located nearby property
* Maximum capacity 15 people* 600 square feet* 14 X 18Contact hotel for further information.
* Hiking Trails* Bicycle Rentals* Massage Services * Childrens Playground* Preston Wynne Spa ?day spa, aromatherapy
* San Jose Convention Center - 7 miles/ 12km w* Great America -15 miles/ 28km sw* Compaq Arena - 7 miles/ 12km w* Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk-20 miles/ 38km n* Winchester Mystery House - 7 miles/ 12km w* Tech Museum - 7 miles/ 12km w* Childrens Discover Museum - 7 miles/ 12km w* Paul Masson Mountain Winery -1.5miles/ 3km e* Villa Montalvo -1.5miles/ 3km n * Various wineries -2-25miles/4-45km n* Los Gatos Community Hospital - 4 miles/ 7km n* Stanford University Hospital -18 miles/ 30km s* San Jose State University -10 miles/ 18km sw* Santa Clara University -4.2miles/ 7km sw* Stanford University -18 miles/ 30km sCities Located Nearby
* Palo Alto -10 miles/ 18km n* Santa Cruz -20 miles/ 38km w* Monterey/ Carmel -45 miles/ 70km sw* San Francisco -45 miles/ 70km nCorporations Located Nearby
* Apple Computer - 5 miles/ 9km s* Intel Corp. -10 miles/ 18km s* NASA-Ames Research - 9 miles/ 15km s* Hewlett-Packard -12 miles/ 20km s* Silicon Valley - 7 miles/ 12km sw