168 Barnett Run Road
Bridgeport, WV 26330
Nightly Rates: ( 51.19 - 56.88 )
Two Story Motel Exterior Entrance Property, Recently Renovated In-Room Whirlpools East On/Off Interstate 79 via Exit 121 Electronic Door Locks Refrigerators and Microwaves Conveniently Located Beside Restaurants (Outback Steakhouse, Burger King, Bob Evans) and Shopping (Meadowbrook Mall, Target) Guest Laundry FEMA Compliant FBI Center - 1 Mile Federal Employee Discount Travel agents must book rooms at the regular public rate to receive 10% commission
Indicative rates for search purposes only; check for specific rate when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 02:00 PM
· Check out time is 11:00 AM
· Time Zone is EST
· Opened in 1985
· Renovated in 1998
· 45 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 2 floors.
Take I-77 North towards I-79/Parkersburg. Merge on I-79 North. Take exit 121/Meadowbrook Road. Turn left off of the exit. Turn right onto Barnett Run Road. Turn right into drive.
Take I-79 South towards Washington, PA. Then take the I-70 East/I-79 South exit on the left towards New Stanton/Morgantown. Take I-79 South toward Morgantown. Follow I-79 South. Take exit 121/Meadowbrook Road. Turn right off of the exit. Turn right onto Barnett Run Road. Turn right into drive.
Take I-70 East. Take the I-68 West/US 40 West exit (1A) towards Cumberland, MD. Merge onto I-68 West. Follow I-68 until it ends in Morgantown, WV. Merge onto I-79 South. Take exit 121/Meadowbrook Road. Turn right off the exit. Turn right onto Barnett Run Road. Turn right into drive.
Take I-77 SOuth towards Akron, OH. Take the I-480 exit towards Toledo/Youngson, OH. From I-480, take the I-80/Ohio Turnpike exit. Keep right at the fork in the ramp. Take the PA 60 toll exit. Stay straight onto US 22E. At the I-79 interchange, take the I-79 South exit. Take exit 121/Meadowbrook Road. Turn right off of the exit. Turn right onto Barnett Run Road. Turn right into drive.
Pittsburgh - 105 miles Cleveland - 231 miles Charleston - 121 miles Charlotte - 343 miles Washington, DC - 237 miles Columbus - 207 miles Parkersburg - 75 miles Wheeling - 110 miles Toronto - 418 miles
Reservations made using the Internet require a major credit card to reserve a room.
Cancellation penalties may apply if cancelled after the policy deadline. Please review the reservation details before confirming your reservation as policies vary.
* Outback Steakhouse * Garfield's Restaurant * Bob Evans * Pizzeria Uno's Chicago Grill * Applebee's * Texas Road House * Shogun Japanese Restaurant * Panera Break Cafe * Ruby Tuesday * Twin Oaks Restaurant * Minard's Spaghettie Inn * Oliverio's Ristorante * El Rincon Mexican Restaurant
* Simpson Creek Covered Bridge: This bridge was built in 1881. It is located near the entrance to the Meadowbrook Mall. * Bowstring Bridge: Built in 1924 and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1996. It now connects 2 recreational areas. * Fort New Salem: Salem, WV. A living history consisting of a collection of relocated log building that represent a rural settlement of North Central WV, circa 1792-1901. The Scotch-Irish, English, and German farm cultures, traditions and folkways are demonstrated. * 4-T Arena: Horse Arena, Horse Shows & Yearly Rodeo. Located on Corbin Branch Road. * Waters Smith Memorial State Park: Lost Creek, WV. A 532 acre historical park, which stands as a memorial to the pioneer spirit of Watters Smith who settled here in 1796. It features a historical restoration and interpretative area and recreation activities such as hiking trails, swimming pool, and riding stables. * Greater Bridgeport Conference and Visitors Center: Email: www.greater-bridgeport.comCalendar of Events - 2004
APRIL 30 - MAY 2 NCWV Scottish Festival & Celtic Gathering JULY 2 - 4 Mountaineer Roundup/World Championship Rodeo JULY 10 -11 Bridgeport Benedum Festival JULY 12 - 18 The Pete Dye West Virginia Classic (Golf) JULY 31 Greater Clarksburg 10K AUGUST 5 - 7 WV Blackberry Festival AUGUST 14 - 15 Dulcimer Weekend SEPT 3 - 5 WV Italian Heritage Festival SEPT 10 - 12 WV Black Heritage Festival OCT 7 - 10 Salem Apple Butter Festival DEC 4 - 5 & 11 - 12 Spirit of Christmas in the Mountains For further information on these events e-mail the Greater Bridgeport Conference and Visitors Center at www.greater-bridgeport.com