50 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
Nightly Rates: ( 325.00 - 325.00 )
BridgeStreet Herald Towers is your ideal home away from home featuring comfortable, perfectly furnished apartment suites for the business or leisure traveler. BridgeStreet provides the finest, best located apartments at an affordable price, backed by BridgeStreet?s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for its guests: Our properties are fully furnished, tastefully appointed apartment suites perfect for corporate entertaining or family living. The spacious rooms are much larger than hotel rooms (even larger than extended stay hotel rooms). Enjoy the economy and convenience of a private residential setting combined with industry leading services including 24 X 7 concierge, bi-weekly housekeeping, and informative Guest Handbook with a guide of the local community. To make you feel right at home at BridgeStreet Herald Towers, you?ll enjoy a Welcome Gift Box filled with coffee basics, snacks and move-in essentials provided in your apartment suite.Herald Towers is located in historic Midtown Manhattan, the site of the famous Macy's Parades - as seen on national television. Perfectly situated within minutes of the world renowned Empire State Building, Chelsea Piers, Times Square, and Madison Square Garden. BridgeStreet Herald Towers offers all the comforts of a full service hotel, but with more living space. You will find your one bedroom suites equipped with full kitchens, Cable TV, VCR, CD Player, Standard Queen Size Beds, 24 hour front desk and much much more.BridgeStreet Corporate Housing Worldwide strives to surpass customer service standards for our guests. In order to provide this service to you, please contact our office 7 days in advance of your arrival date to finalize arrival instructions and key delivery instructions. If you have secured your reservation within 7 days of your arrival date, please contact our office IMMEDIATELY, in order to confirm final arrival instructions and key delivery instructions. You may contact our office by phone at 212-594-7744 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We look forward to providing top customer service to you, and we hope you enjoy your stay with BridgeStreet Corporate Housing Worldwide.
Indicated rates are for search purposes only; please check for specific rates when making reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 1600
· Check out time is 1100
· Time Zone is EST
· Opened in 1930
· Renovated in 2002
· 100 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 10 floors.
- Follow the signs toward the Airport Exit on Central Terminal. - Turn right on Terminal A, B, c & D, continue to follow the signs to Airport Exit. - Bear right to take the Grand Central Parkway West ramp towards Parkway West/Manhattan. - Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, I-278 towards Verrazano Narros Bridge, exit #4. - Continue on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway East Ramp. - Take the I-278 West Exit. - Take Long Island Expressway/I-495/Greenpoint Ave exit towards Midtown Tunnel, exit #35. - Merge onto I-495 West, follow Tunnel toll. - Through the toll, take the tunnel exit towards Downtown, bare left. - Turn right at the first light, 35th St (34the St is a main NYC road and many local street turns are prohibited. - We recommend turning at 35th St to arrive at the rear of the property, however, you may proceed to the second light and make a right onto 34th St. - Turn left of 5th Ave. - Turn right on 33rd St to Avenue of the American (6th Ave)
- Follow signs towards the airport Exit. - Take the I-78 East Ramp. - Take the New Jersey Turnpike North/I-95 North exit. - Take the Route 3 exit towards Lincoln Tunnel, exit #16E. - Merge on I-495 East toward Lincoln Tunnel. - Turn right on I-495 east towards Long Island. - Continue on Dyer Ave. - Turn left on 34th St (34th is a main NYC road and many local street turns are prohibited)
Midtown Manhattan - .3 Mi N
- LGA - LaGuardia - 9 Mi NE- EWR - Newark International - 15 Mi SW
BridgeStreet Corporate Housing Worldwide requires a credit card to guarantee all reservations.
Reservations must be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date to avoid a cancellation charge:- 1 night for any reservations of 1-7 nights stay- 3 nights for any reservations of 8-29 nights stay- 5 nights for any reservations of 30 or more nights stay
* Cardio Vascular Exercise * Exercising * Jogging * Mountain Biking * Stair Stepper * Stationary Bike * Sunbathing * Tennis * Treadmill * Universal Gym * Weightlifting * Amusement Park * Baseball * Basketball * Bicycling * Billiards/Snooker * Bowling * Boxing * Children's Program/Activities * Dancing * Driving Range * Horseback riding * Ice Skating * Karaoke * Museum/Gallery Viewing * Night Club * Racquetball * Sailing/Boating * Shopping * Sightseeing Tours * Soccer * Sports Event * Squash * Swimming * Volleyball * Theatre * Wine Tasting * Winter Sports
* Midtown Manhattan - .3 Mi N* Empire State Building - .1 Mi E* Penn Station - .2 Mi W* Madison Square Garden - .2 Mi W* Times Square - .3 Mi N* Broadway Shows - .3 Mi N* Central Park - .5 Mi N* Lincoln Center - .6 Mi NW* Carnegie Hall - .5 Mi N* Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art - .6 Mi SE* Radio City Music Hall - .4 Mi N* Rockefeller Center - .4 Mi N* Sloan Kettering - .7 Mi NE* Fifth Avenue - .1 Mi E* Solomon R Guggenheim Museum - .7 Mi NECorporate Locations
* Publicis - .1 Mi N* Cap Geminie Ernst and Young - .4 Mi N * BNP Paribas - .5 Mi N* United Nations - .5 Mi NE* Credit Suisse First Boston - .3 Mi S * Macys - .1 Mi NW* The Gap - .1 Mi N* Sony - .3 Mi N* NBC - .4 Mi N* ABC - .4 Mi N* CBS - .5 Mi NW* HBO - .4 Mi N* New York Stock Exchange - 3 Mi S * Pricewaterhouse Coopers - .4 Mi NE